I do spend time reading up on patents from companies via blogs, searches and even iOS apps. Found an interesting report from Thomson Reuters which peers into Apple’s Patent Portfolio and the future. Some interesting focus.
Here’s a snapshot:
How about this patent diagram from Apple?
Patent Number US20110311895 titled, “Fuel Cell System to Power a Portable Computing Device” was filed in August 2010. The patent highlights new battery technology which would enable future iOS devices to remain charged for days / weeks!
How’s that for keeping the masses glued to the interwebs constantly? ;-) Visit the source link at the end of my post to obtain the study from Thomson Reuters (12 pages)
- Apple wins patent on Smart Cover ‘peek mode’ tech (macnn.com)
- New images reveal alleged complete iPad mini design (electronista.com)
- Nokia Patent Portfolio An Untapped Goldmine (seekingalpha.com)
- Apple wins patent for rotating and scaling documents on touch screens (reviews.cnet.com)
- Google: We didn’t really believe rounded corners were patentable (bgr.com)
- Bits Blog: The Patent Clues to the Apple iPhone Beyond ‘5’ (bits.blogs.nytimes.com)