It’s funny to watch.
The media mocks the “fanboys” (the overnight campers) but they’re just as prepared to give usLIVE COVERAGEof the door-crasher sales queue. Sheesh. Here’s a snapshot of the newsletter I got from Crunch Daily this AM.
Don’t blame Apple for all of this or their customers because the media does a pretty good job of generating the hype. Live coverage for an iPhone 5 launch? Really? OK, it’s TechCrunch. A tech portal. But still…ask my lady and she would say the same thing she says about social media behaviour… “nothing to do?”
Secretly, Tim Cook and Apple are laughing all the way to the bank - enough to become a bank of their own.
- Samsung mocks iPhone 5 line sitters (again) in new Galaxy S III ad (9to5mac.com)
- Samsung mocks iPhone 5 in ad campaign (telegraph.co.uk)
- Marketers Target Front of iPhone 5 Line [PICS] (mashable.com)
- Viral Video: iPhone 5 parody video with Steve Jobs - Firstpost (firstpost.com)
- Samsung mocks iPhone 5 “totally different plug” with print ad (adland.tv)
Recent commentsBlog comments powered by Disqus
- alexanderbosika posted this