#Business 2.0. September 26, 2000. This feels like a hundred years ago. I was smack dab in the middle of #dotcom mania. @kim_dotcom #futureshock #toffler (Taken with Instagram)
There are about 2,500 supermarket products that contain corn, plus over a thousand other products not normally sold in supermarkets, such as fireworks, carpeting, cardboard and fibreglass.
- Survivalist congressman is ready for ‘doomsday’ (investmentwatchblog.com)
- Supermarkets Are Designed to Malnourish Us (alternateeconomy.wordpress.com)
- Can Fresh & Easy survive? (utsandiego.com)
- Food prices to rise from drought (cbsnews.com)
- Drought crop damage worsens, ethanol waiver urged - Reuters (in.reuters.com)
- US farmers expect poorest corn crop in a decade (news.yahoo.com)
- Drought cuts corn yield to 17-year low (sfgate.com)
The media had a
field slow day yesterday so they opted to keep harping on the same old boring drumbeat. But we have good people at Research in Motion fighting the good fight. Until then, we’ll let them speak and build their “Klout”. ;-)
And so on, and so on. Now onto more serious stuff.
My good friend, Volker Hirsch (Director, Global Head of Business Development - Games), is a likeable, tall, well-spoken international man (Where in the World is
Carmen Sandiego Volker Hirsch?) has his own view on games. Here’s the slideshare presentation. Volker, oddly your name “Volker” gets auto-corrected to “Revolver” — Volker (aka Revolver) Hirsch. It’s in the game! LOL Great presentation mate!
Looking forward to new devices, a new U/X and tons of games. I almost have too many of them on other devices. :-)